WillyWargamers contact me to Activate your account
and tell me what group you want to be in
40k/ Lotr/ Fantasy
Willy WarGaming
WillyWargamers contact me to Activate your account
and tell me what group you want to be in
40k/ Lotr/ Fantasy
Willy WarGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Willy WarGaming

Willy War Gaming is dedicated to all of the Warhammer Systems

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Guests of Willi WarGaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bossdaka
WilliWarGaming OFFICAL
WilliWarGaming OFFICAL
Bossdaka

Welcome Guests of Willi WarGaming Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Guests of Willi WarGaming   Welcome Guests of Willi WarGaming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm

cheers Willi WarGaming uses Games Workshop gaming systems and is for school age fans to meet and compete in the Williamstown VIC region. The club is open to anyone who wants to do similar. affraid

We meet every 2nd Friday (generally) during normal school terms 4.00ish to 7.30pm. To find out exactly when & where, either look up our calendar by hitting the link above, or phone (our meeting place) at Williamstown Community Centre Joan Kirner House 14 Thompson St, Williamstown 3016. Phone: 9397 7349 or 9397 6168 (Located just around the corner from Williamstown Police station - get the message?!) scratch

Entry fee is $5.00 (hall use, insurance + door prize). Visitors must pay but they do get an extra ticket in that nights door prize.

santa Yes we do have a door prize every meet night! Very Happy

Come along and check it out cyclops

Orkz Rule!
Bossdaka
Back to top Go down

Welcome Guests of Willi WarGaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Willy WarGaming :: Willy Wargaming Club :: Guest-
Jump to: